At Reflective Resolutions, you are the centre of what we do. There are no ‘scripts’ or ‘6-week programs’, it is where you are stuck that matters – and focusing on what will help you get the outcome that you want.
Making a booking.
In accordance with the current COVID-19 Stage 4 Restrictions in place in the Melbourne Metropolitan area, we have moved to Tele Health sessions only. This is a temporary change and we will return to face – face clinic sessions once it is safe to do so.
Secure your booking
You can secure your initial session booking now via our online booking system. Choose an available time slot, pay the booking deposit ($50.00) (which is then discounted from your session fee) and I will text you confirmation within 24 hours. Urgent appointments and out-of-sessions time slots available by direct inquiry only.
Change can be hard and deciding what is the best path forward for you can be confusing. Sometimes you have more questions than you have answers. Be rest assured that I am here to help you. If you want to find out more, or just simply want to have a chat regarding the process, then please don’t hesitate to give me a call during office hours on my mobile on 0418 126 652 or click on the ‘Ask a question’ button below.
A typical process for your first session will look something like this:
- You make the booking
- We meet (in person at the clinic, or over the internet for tele-health)
- You fill out 2 simple forms (yes, there is always paperwork!)
- We have a discussion to really clarify your situation and what you want to get out of the session. (Defining where you are stuck and what unstuck looks like to you)
- We focus on HOW you are creating your experience of being stuck and define the learning plan that will move you forward to getting unstuck
- We then settle you into a relaxed state of hypnosis -and you will spend most of the session like this. Clinical hypnosis is not like what you see on television, during this time you are in complete control of your experience. Hypnosis is simply the most effective state for learning what you need to learn, connecting to the deeper parts of your experience and helping you create lasting patterns of change.
- We work to get you unstuck. No hocus pocus or ’woo woo’ stuff, just proven psychological and cognitive techniques that are made more effective by the power of hypnosis.
- After the session there may be some activities set to help you fully integrate the learning to keep you on the path of getting unstuck.
- You will be sent an audio recording of your session for you to use as an ongoing resource. Listen to the session as many times as you like at no extra cost.
Sound reasonable? Book now to secure your session.
Initial sessions are 90 minutes in duration. Any ongoing sessions are 60 minutes long.
How many sessions will I need?
At Reflective Resolutions, our aim is to get you the result you are after as quickly and effectively for you as we can. It is not about ‘6 sessions’ or ’10 sessions’, but rather the minimum number of sessions that you need. If we can achieve the result in a single session (and yes, this happens quite often!) then great. People need different levels of support and have different needs in the change process, so we will work together to work out what your treatment program looks like as we go. Most people would see me for no more than 2 or 3 sessions for any issue.
What if I am not sure?
Take advantage of our 30 minute free trial when you book online. Attend the session, sit down and have a chat with me about where you are at and the way forward. Then if you decide my approach is not for you, then you can stand up and walk away, your deposit will be completely refunded at this time.
Initial 90 minute Session
Ongoing Sessions - 60 minutes
The Reflective Resolutions services are offered on site in our rooms in East Doncaster, in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, or via tele-health (online ) solutions wherever you are located. Checkout the ‘How I Work‘ page for all the session information or contact me now with any booking related questions.