At Reflective Resolutions, you are the centre of what we do. There are no ‘scripts’ or ‘6-week programs’, it is where you are stuck that matters – and focusing on what will help you get the outcome that you want.
A typical process for your first session will look something like this:
- We meet (in person at the clinic, or over the internet for tele-health)
- You fill out 2 simple forms (yes, there is always paperwork!)
- We have a discussion to really define where you are stuck and what unstuck looks like to you
- We then settle you into a relaxed state of hypnosis. Clinical hypnosis is not like what you see on television, during this time you are in complete control of your experience.
- Whilst clinically hypnotised we work to get you unstuck. No hocus pocus or ’woo woo’ stuff, just proven psychological and cognitive techniques that are made more effective by the power of hypnosis.
- You will be sent an audio recording of your session for you to use as an ongoing resource. Listen to the session as many times as you like at no extra cost.
Initial sessions are 90 minutes in duration. Any ongoing sessions are 60 minutes long.
How many sessions will I need?
My aim is to get you the result you are after as quickly and effectively for you as we can. It is not about ‘6 sessions’ or ’10 sessions’, but rather the minimum number of sessions that you need. If we can achieve the result in a single session (and yes, this happens quite often!) then great. Having said that, people need different levels of support and have different needs in the change process, so to support that and to provide you with a level of certainty, I can provide single sessions along with 3 and five session offerings. We will work together to work out what your treatment program looks like as we go. Most people would see me for no more than 3 sessions for any single issue, or 5 sessions for more complex challenges.
What if I am not sure?
Take advantage of our 30 minute free trial. Attend the session, sit down and have a chat with me about where you are at and the way forward. Then if you decide my approach is not for you, then you can stand up and walk away, completely free of charge!
Change can be hard and deciding what is the best path forward for you can be confusing. Sometimes you have more questions than you have answers. Be rest assured that I am here to help you. If you want to find out more, or just simply want to have a chat regarding the process, then please don’t hesitate to give me a call during office hours on my mobile on 0418 126 652 or complete the ‘Ask A Question’ inquiry form below.
Ask A Question
The Reflective Resolutions services are offered on site in our rooms in East Doncaster, in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, or via tele-health (online ) solutions wherever you are located. Checkout the ‘How I Work‘ page for all the session information or contact me now with any booking related questions.